K - so we got family pictures taken yesterday. I'm not talking about just the 4 of us in a nice little picture. We did do that, but first we had pictures taken with everyone in my family. That was 38 people! It was a moment. There was crying, running, scowling, laughing, smiling, frowning and jumping. And if you think that's bad, the kids were even worse! :) In reality, for that many people things actually went pretty well. We haven't seen the final pictures yet as they won't be ready for about 2 weeks, but here are some pics that Jenn took.
Emma kept sucking on her lip. I don't know if we got very many of her smiling because she was bugged every time she had to stop playing with her cousins.
Wow, Matthew is half smiling. Too bad Emma's got a funny face. I guess I'll have to photoshop that one.
Now we've got Emma smiling and Matthew scowling. Matthew was so beyond tired here. At least I had time to feed him before this picture. He was even more bugged for the large group shot.
Just the boyz! Don't they look handsome!
Matthew, the 1 armed bubbers! He really liked the grass here. It was hard to get him to look up.
At least Daniel is looking in this picture. 1 out of 4 isn't too bad is it?
Here's one of Emma doing what she wanted to do the whole time instead of taking pictures, running!
Unfortunately, Emma wanted Jan to hold her the whole time. Too bad Jan wasn't wearing a black shirt. Then I could have just had her sit in for me in the picture and photoshoped my head on. Then at least Emma would have looked happy. :)
Emma running. I don't know if I'm chasing her or not, but she sure does look like she's going pretty fast.
Before the pics. Matthew is so ready to start crawling!
Jenn, I'm so tired! Would you stop taking pictures already! :) Just kidding Jenn, if it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't have any pictures of the last 3 years.


3 comments:
I loved every singe one of your pics! I can't wait to see the whole entire family shots.
I think your pics are going to be adorable. I didnt even think of going behind something. That should have been my idea because I want to hide my Enormous stomach that I am trying to rid of.
intense doesn't even begin to describe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no, just kidding. It wasn't too bad. all things considered- it went really well! I mean, at least the kids cooperated pretty well for the group shots! and it's always so fun to have avaryone together! Especially in a lage open place where the kids have LOTS of room! We should do things outdoors more often!!! (She says, as summer is coming to a close and fall is creeping in!)
ah well. such is life!
Post a Comment