My sweet little Matthew is a serious "mama's boy." I went and got my hair cut yesterday and Tamara watched my children while I was gone. Both Emma and Matthew were asleep when I left and when Matthew woke up, she went in to get him. He looked at her and frowned, then turned away! He did let her get him up however, and he wasn't terribly fussy. I came home about 1/2 hr. later. He was sitting on the ground with a chair blocking the view so I couldn't see him. As I came around the chair into his view he looked up. His face immediately lit up and he gave this enormous grin. He then reached both hands high in the air for me. I picked him up and he totally snuggled with me. He just kept pulling away and looking at me, then going back to snuggling. Now remember, he is not a snuggly boy, so it makes me very happy to get snuggles from him. Anyway, it was really precious and it really made my day.
Here is a picture of my haircut and my cute little ones. I like this hair cut much better than the last one. Happy day!



4 comments:
Aww,I love when they do that. It makes you feel so good! Brady did that after we got home from Hawaii. He kept looking at me like he didn't believe I was really there.
Is this newer than when I saw you last? Either way, you look great! I want a cute hair cut. Your chillins are adorable.
yeah, I couldn't help it! but I commented on every one of your blogs. :)
That is so cute! Yeah Truman was that way too. Danni not so much with me but with Seth yeah you better watch out. Dont come between her and him. She will tear you apart just to get to him.
Your little kids are so cute!
Yeah (stacey) I wouldnt know what that felt like. JK I wanna go to Hawaii!
Post a Comment