Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Funny Emma Phrases

My sweet little Matthew is a very picky eater.  Nursing is the only liquid beverage option he will take, and he would not take any solids at all until about 2 weeks ago when I finally got him to take applesauce.  The other day I tried again in vain to get him to eat some sweet potatoes which he of course hated.  So, I was back to applesauce today.  Emma however remembered that he didn't like the sweet potatoes and said, "Mama, he doesn't like the tato-sauce."  

Other than that funny moment, I didn't do a whole lot.  I did get my hair cut today, so the back doesn't look like a seriously bad "bowl" cut.  Yippee!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Funny kids!

No matter what you do with your hair Ems,you always look just "gargus". ;)

ems said...

Stace, you are way too kind. Seriously, I looked at a picture of me taken a couple of days ago and I seriously thought I had a bowl haircut. You know like the ones we had when we were young. You've probably seen the pictures. Thanks for saying I always look gargus, I would definitely say the same goes for you. Remember, you have the most physically beautiful children in the family, so they must have got their beauty from somewhere. :)

nora.lakehurst said...

OK BTW your hair is adorable. I didnt even notice. And I loved how you photo shopped Matthew in. And also Danni LOVES to say Matthew. She this she is so big when she does. Its so stinkin cute.

Flee said...

ok, you just answered my question, I really liked you other hair cut! but I understand not liking it yourself even when everyone says they "like it" In quotes because I am sure they are lying to me. But, yeah, I wasn't lying to you! I really did like it!