Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SO SHORT!!!

So, I went to Cookie Cutters to get Emma's hair cut yesterday.  I had previously made an appointment for 3:00 specifically so that we could have a woman named Theresea cut her hair.  However, when we got there, Theresea was not there so we had to have someone else do it.  When I told her what I wanted, she showed me about how much she was going to cut off.  It looked pretty good to me so I gave the go ahead.  She made the first cut and I thought it was a little shorter than she had first showed me, but it wasn't so bad, so I figured it would be alright.  By this time, Matthew was getting really heavy so I went and sat down on a chair and started looking at a book.  By the time I turned back to look at Emma again, her hair was SO SHORT!  I couldn't believe how short she had cut it.  It was way shorter than what she had shown me before she started cutting!  But, what do ya do?  It's not like I could tell her to glue it back on, so oh well.  It does look cute, but it is just way shorter than I wanted.  Oh well, hair grows, I just wish it wasn't right before the family pictures.  However, life will go on and it does look cute.  Anyway, here are some pictures of her new hair cut.  I had a hard time getting her to sit still for very long, but at least you can see her hair cut.


Look how short the back is!!!


This is her "cheese" face!

At least it does look cute!



I thought I'd take some pictures of Matthew's  faux-hawk as long as I was in picture taking mode.

I love the look on his face in this picture!  He's such a cutie.


Looks like he's been spending a little too much time with Uncle Jon!  :)



4 comments:

Flee said...

Yours kids are so cute! How can you even stand it? Geesh... I love Emma's hair cut, it's sweet. And Matthew's faux-hawk! Awesome!

Stacey said...

I love her hair cut! I was going to comment on it last night and I spaced it. It's way cute!

I LOVE the second picture of Matthew! LOL His expression reminds me of Tamara.

Steve and Chelle said...

Ok, really, he is totally a southern! who knew he would start with the tounge so young!!!

happy birthday btw. you should go look at my blog. I think you'll like it!

nora.lakehurst said...

That is a cute post. I love her hair and she is darling. I love that Matthew is starting out early.