Yesterday was yet another gathering at the rental center to do some major cleaning, tiling and landscaping. So, thank you to all who came yesterday as well as to all who have come on any of the other occasions! If you have come more than once, then thanks even more, we really appreciate it.
If you have not come, but have stayed alone with your children (especially on a Saturday) so that your good husbands could come, I want to say a special thank you! I know how long the days can get when you are taking care of your children by yourself, and we really appreciate your sacrifice in our behalf!
We love all of you and know the Lord will bless you for all of your selfless service.
Happy Sunday!!!
Lub-lubs


2 comments:
I'm glad to send Adam to help. ;) I'm glad you have a lot of help to get things done. :D
I agree! Families can be such blessings in our lives! I'm so glad that yours is so great to you.
Post a Comment