Matthew started to crawl a little last week, just a couple of little crawls. However, he really started to understand it on Monday. I think it finally clicked for him that he could move and get to where he wanted to go because he crawled all the way across the room on Monday to get to me. It was really cute.
He isn't really fast yet (thank goodness) but he can get around a little. Here is a little video of him crawling.
He was fairly tired and pretty bugged. However, he finally made it to the toy! Here are some pictures.
Almost there!
Finally I made it to the toy!


3 comments:
MATTHEW!!!!!!!!! YAY now all you have to do is go into the kitchen steal your mommies yummy stuff and then we can share okay ;).
Ems I am so excited for you. I mean he is a hefty hefty boy.
Tru was the heftiest I think out of all but he and Camden are a very close second. When I picked him up he was so heavy. Well comparing right to other babies that have no chub on them at all.
Anyyyyywayyyyys CUTE little shroom. Love ya
Awww,cute! He is growing so fast!
I still haven't figured out this whole blogging thing.. I just commented on Flee's blog and it had no place to spell check and this one does. HMMMM ARRRG HMMMM
That was the cutest little video. What a darling baby. I'm so glad he let me hold him for a little while today. Thanks again for dinner.
Post a Comment