Friday, October 31, 2008

A prayer

Okay, I know I just did an funny Emma thing last night, but this is too funny!  I'm sitting here looking at blogs while Emma and Matthew are "playing."  Well, really Emma is trying to keep Matthew away from her blocks.  She was getting a little bugged and all of a sudden I heard this:

"Heavenly Father, thank you for this day.  Please help baby not to take my blocks.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

I am totally laughing!  I guess her prayer worked though because he is no longer next to her trying to get her blocks.  He has now crawled a little away and is playing with another toy.  Oh the faith of a child!  :)

5 comments:

Corilee said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. My prayer was answered yesterday as well. I just didn't like it that the answer kept me from having surgery. But today, as this cold gets progressively worse, I'm really thankful that I was spared the agony I would have suffered had I had the surgery and ended up with my hip infected. YEA(;)) answers to prayers!

nora.lakehurst said...

That is so cute. I think its adorable. But little kids prayers are the best. THe day Logan prayed I would have the baby I did. Danni came that day. So maybe you should have her pray more often for things you need ;)

Flee said...

She is such a sweet heart!

Steve and Chelle said...

OH she is the sweetest ever!! giver her a (careful) hug for me!!

later!

Stacey said...

Oh my goodness,she is a funny kid! She cracks me up!