And I'm not talking about the tomato base condiment either! :)
I have needed to do several blog posts, so I am going to start back in October and work towards December. Hopefully I will catch up with a couple of quick posts.
In October, Emma's preschool class had a field trip to Hee Haw Farms. Daniel had the day off that day so we decided to take Bugsy and go as a family. We also took one of Emma's little classmates in our car. Her name was Kiersa and she was darling. Emma loved having a buddy to stick with.

They all seemed to enjoy seeing and petting the animals. Bugsy had just started doing his "cheese" face as you can see from the pictures above.

We got to go on a tractor pull. Bugsy was excited until he discovered that he did not actually get to ride on the tractor and had to sit in the trailer behind. Then he was way bugged. Emma and Kiersa had fun though. We each got to pick a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch to take home with us.

Emma LOVED the big white slide. She was even brave enough to go by herself. She also enjoyed jumping in the little hay trampoline thing they had there.



1 comment:
That looks like such a good time. What cute kids!
Post a Comment