On October 27th it snowed!!! Emma was so excited and of course wanted to make a snowman. We decided to get all bundled up and go out and build one. Emma had snow pants, but I had not purchased any for Matthew yet, so he had to use Emma's old ones which are of course pink. Besides that, his coat is enormous, so he basically ended up looking like a big bundle of snow clothes. He was darling, however, he was not excited about being all bundled and not able to move. He was really excited to go outside though. Here are some pictures.

Emma loved the snow! She was having such a good time rolling around and making snow angels and helping build the snowman.

Matthew did not love the snow so much. He didn't like the fact that it was cold and he kept falling down because of the fact that he was a big marshmallow. Poor little guy. He was totally ready to go in by the end.



3 comments:
I love those pics! Matthew's expressions are hilarious!
LOL I love the one where he is looking at his pants and i bet he is thinking "These pants do NOT go with this jacket" LOL he is so darling. I am glad you got out there. Our kids make many things but they all fell over before we could get a photo of them.
I dream of having snow pants for my kids so they're allowed to stay outside for more than 10 minutes at a time, LOL. They had a blast in the snow too, but I was a naughty mama and didn't follow to take pictures. Me!!! Not taking pictures?!!?! Shocking, I know.
Post a Comment