Friday, December 18, 2009

8 Years Together!

8 Years and counting! I miss you love and we can't afford it! Happy anniversary!

6 comments:

Flee said...

Very sweet. Happy anniversary! You guys are so great!

Dan said...

that is the best video I have ever seen!!!

nora.lakehurst said...

Fun! You guys are darling.

Stacey said...

Cute video Ems! I'm sorry your hubby is gone for your anniversary,that's a bummer. I hope you guys get to celebrate soon.

Unknown said...

happy anniversary yesterday!!!!

Corilee said...

Ok there is something seriously wrong with my computer. I just wrote a comment to you and as I was closing with Lub Lubs my whole last post came up right here on YOUR comment space.

I swear this computer has a thing about me - it always messes up when I sit down and write something.

Anyway, what I said was how cute your video was. I liked all your pictures but the ones that were especially sweet and touching were the ones where you were in the hospital with your babies.

Lub Lubs, again :)