Yesterday was a really nice day. There was nothing terrible excited that happened, but it was a good day. The kids were wonderful and cute all day long and Matthew took a 2 hour nap which was fabulous. Daniel came home about 2:00 and it was nice to have some extra time to be with him. It was fabulous.
Here are some funny things that happened yesterday:
Lately I have been making berry smoothies for breakfast. I drink mine out of a very large cup, Emma drinks hers out of a small cup and I mix Matthew's with some baby cereal and feed it to him.
Yesterday, Emma dropped her smoothie. It splattered all over the floor. I still had a little bit left in my large cup, so I told her she could drink it. She proceeded to drink it while I cleaned up the mess. As I was finishing wiping the floor, I looked up at Emma and she had smoothie all over her face. It was above her lip like a mustache as well as across her forehead where the top of the cup hit. She looked so darling. Matthew also had it all over his face like it always gets when he eats it. I just had to take a couple of picture because they were just so darn cute!!
Matthew's looking at her like, "You got stuff all over your face!" They were so cute!
Then, later on, I put Matthew down for a nap. I usually turn on a movie for Emma to watch while he naps and then I am able to get some things done for a little while. Lately I have been going down stairs and exercising. I told Emma that if there was an emergency she could come and get me and I went down to walk on the treadmill.
About 15 minutes into my exercise, I heard Emma calling me as she was coming down the stairs. I went to the bottom of the stairs to see what was wrong. She said, "Mommy, you're not listening to me. I'm havin a mergency cause daddy's home!" I realized that Daniel had just come home and Emma had decided that must be what an emergency was. I guess it's time to explain what an emergency is. I chuckled about that one!


8 comments:
HA! That is so sweet! An emergency...too funny. I love their faces all schmeared like that.
That is so darn cute! Thanks for the laugh today! I was looking at the picture of them, and realized that they both have the exact same eyebrows--Daniel's eyebrows. But Matthew's eyes are shaped more like yours. I think he's going to end up looking more like you as he grows older--but we'll see.
Thanks again for the laugh! What cute little kiddies!!
LOL Lizzie is sitting on my lap. She said "What happened to that girl?!?! Is that blood????!!!!" Poor kid has been totally scarred for life :P How cute. Definitely a 'mergency when Daddy comes home :)
I couldn't tell if Emma was smiling or not but her smoothie smears make her look like a cute little clown. Jenn's right! They look like they could be twins. Kiss them for grandma. Lubs.
So cute! I love how she has the line on her forehead from the huge cup,lol.
That is so cute. I cannot believe how big she is getting. GOod for you getting exercise. LOL LOVE IT!!!!
a mergency! thats great!
Yeah- we had to explain to Jenni what emergencies were- we had to tell her that her movie being over was NOT an emergency!
kids are so much fun!
Ems I love the fore head mark! It's GREAT! :D Good for you to enjoy the fun moment.
Post a Comment