Sunday, March 1, 2009

When Emma grows up...

My grandmother finally passed away yesterday morning.  She went peacefully, in her sleep, for which we are all very grateful.  I am so glad that I had the opportunity to know her and feel of her goodness and the faith which guided her life.  She was a wonderful example to me and I am grateful to have been blessed by her life.

Today I was talking to Emma about my grandmother passing away and how she gets to be with her husband again.   I told her that grandma is so happy to be with her husband again because she loves him so much.  Out of the blue Emma said, "When I grow up, maybe I can marry daddy!"  It was precious.  She loves her daddy so much!

3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Now that is sweet.

Stacey said...

Very cute!

Corilee said...

Well.... mabe not her Daddy, but someone just as good. I love to hera what little children say so innocently.

Lubs-lubs,

Mither