Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Say a little prayer for ...

Me!  :)  

If any of you have a little extra time during your prayers, we'd appreciate a little prayer for us and our rental center as business is pretty slow.  We can use all the faith we can get right now, so if you wouldn't mind joining your faith with ours, we'd be very grateful!  There's nothing like prayer to help things work out!  :)

  LUBS!


7 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Hey whats up. You cant say pray for you when you dont post why. :D

Corilee said...

I thought the same thing as Karla until I realized you were thinking about the rental center and the state of your finances until it takes off. We do pray for you daily as we have family prayer. Trust in the promises you have been given in the blessings Daniel has had and be believeing and all things will work for your good.

I will say an extra prayer as well.

Lubs,
Mither

Steve and Chelle said...

sure thing! no matter what it is you need!!

Pops said...

"Our capacity to love and our capacity to endure well are inextricably bound together! Real faith in God, therefore, includes not only faith in Him, but in His timing--one of the things most difficult for us to have faith in." Neal A. Maxwell

The Lord loves you and your spirits and knows how much you can bear. It will be all the sweeter when it comes. He has confidence in you!

Love y'all -- Pops

ems said...

Sorry to be confusing. I have changed the post to say that business is slow at the rental center and that is what it was in reference to.

Thanks all for your faith and prayers!

We love you!

Stacey said...

I have been struggling with the same thing Ems. You will be in my prayers. *HUGS*

Although reading the quote by Neal A. Maxwell made me feel better. Thanks for posting it pops! :)

Angela Richards said...

No worries I am praying like crazy!!!!! =)