I lost my camera at the beginning of last December and have not had one since. Jenn just bought a new one because her old one doesn't work all of the time. She was kind enough to give us her old one. Sometimes the pictures don't turn out, but I am very grateful to have a camera. At least it works most of the time. Anyway, here are some pics we took tonight to celebrate having a camera. Matthew had already gone to bed, so it's mostly Emma. I love her eyes in the pictures, I think they look very pretty!
Thanks Jenn!


8 comments:
Aw YAY!!! And Jen what a great sister you are. SO now Ems you have no excuse not to post pictures BTW> LOve ya !!!
I love all of those pics. They are really sweet.
Oh, sweet girl!!! I love the eyes too!!
And isn't Jenn's camera fairly new?? Why is it malfunctioning already???
Oh wait- this is Jenn we're talking about. Its probably cause of how much she uses it!
Hah! My camera is almost two years old, and has been dropped at least once. So....that's why I got a new one. Although, it does still work pretty well, so I probably shouldn't have. But at least now Ems has one!
Darling pics! I'm glad you have a camera now. :)
I would have serious issues if I was camera-less! Mine has serious issues and needs and upgrade one of these days, but I don't want to spend the money :P
She is such a cutie! Love the pictures :)
Precious pictures!!! It was so sweet of your sister to buy a new camera so you could have one (I know that wasn't the reason but it sounds good. :)
Lubs, Mither
Oh my goodness, she is ADORABLE!! Cute, cute. Our camera broke (well, Megan dropped it behind the couch and Ryan attempted to repair it...) one week after Andrew was born! Luckily, Ryan got a gift certificate from work that we were able to use to get a new camera. Isn't it funny how you feel like you can't survive without thousands of pictures of your kids??! :)
Post a Comment