I have the best job ever, Mommy. Now I didn't say it was the easiest, don't think I am walking around with the notion that nothing is ever hard, but it has been my experience that most things in life that are at all worth while usually require a fair amount of effort. Thus being a mother is the hardest, happiest, funniest, most unpredictable, most wonderful thing I would ever want to do. Ditto on all of that about being married. One of the general authorities said that marriage was work. I agree entirely, but I would add that work is not the same thing as drudgery. This type of work seems to me to be more like learning than drudgery, so I would say that it is the most rewarding and happiest work ever. Anyway, that is the end of my soap box. I love being a mother and wife. Daniel, my cute hubband, and I somehow ended up as entrepeneurs. We want to win a belt buckle on the UCWDC (United Country Western Dance Circuit) and we love being parents (even when we don't get much sleep.) We have 3 sweet little ones who keep us pretty busy! Life is wonderful!
5 comments:
So very cute!. What is around his neck???
Awww...what a big boy!
He's helping you by keeping the door open. :P
The thing around his neck is called a "tot collar." It is to help him strengthen the weak side of his neck.
What a cute smile he had Emily!
Post a Comment