Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 Posts in 1 day!

Wow, 2 posts in 1 day, I'm on a roll.  For those of you who don't know Chelle, there is a post that I did just below the one about her.  the chelle-b-lynn post is really long, so you'll have to scroll down for a while to get to the previous post.

3 comments:

Steve and Chelle said...

you totally stole my background!! rude!

no just kidding!!! It's cute huh!!

Steve and Chelle said...

and technically, wouldn't it be 3 posts in one day 'cause you had the Sinterklaus post, my birthday post, and now this one . . .

go you!

Rana said...

Okay! Great, I've called Jessica, and I got ... The Answering Machine! Ha! I really hope she'll call me back, :D I don't know if she's coming to Utah any time soon, but I know she will one day, and I want to make sure she makes an extra day to play. I'll let you know asa I hear from her. Thanks Em!