Well, the snow day was almost perfect. The snowman "died" an hour or two after we finished building him. Emma was pretty sad about that. Oh well, the fun was in building him anyway and at least we got the chance to build a snowman before it got too warm!!
"In the sun he melted...small, small, small!!"


6 comments:
"Sunshine..on my shoulders,makes my shoulders melt..."
Snowman,we hardly knew ye..
Stace, you are so cute!
"Out of the darkness and into the sun, somehow I forgot it was snow I'm made from. I was tall, very tall, now I'm small, I melt away..."
he,he,he
Well it was a cute snowman while it lasted.
Stace, you crack me up:)
OH, I'm glad you made one any way... :0)
hee hee, love the 'not so manly'
snow man!
and by the way- you asked why when you comment sometimes is says you're jan or jenn- I can tell you! It's because Jan and Jenn will check their gmail on your computer, and it remembers them (usually because they were the last ones to use a gmail application- which blogger is). So just make sure that when you comment it says you're posting as you (as opposed to Jenn or Janice) If it says one of them, copy the text of your comment, and click 'use a different account' it will bring you back to the comment area (without any text in the comment box- thats why you copy what you already wrote!!) copy the text into the comment box and sign in with your account!
If that doesn't work,(or if it totally doesn't make sense) let me know!!
lubs lubs!!
Post a Comment