Monday, November 24, 2008

That was very funny!

Emma is so cute, I have been laughing off and on for the last five minutes...

Emma likes to sing.  She can often be found making up songs, or singing songs that we have taught her.  She was standing near me several minutes ago and began singing "You Are My Sunshine."  She sang, "The other night dear, while I was sleeping, I bonked my head and I cried."  I have been bursting into laughter ever since.  She is such a sweetheart and is very good at making me laugh.

5 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

That is really cute. I love it. Logan does the same thing. Oh and a few years back the kids were singing. It was last Christmas or the one before that and we were driving out to mom and dads. They were singing. "Rodolph the red nose reindeer." and they were singing and it went like this "And if you ever saw it. You would even die." and then there was one where it was some sharks ate Santa. Yep boys are more creative how people die. It must be in their blood.

Flee said...

What a sweet face! :) Lizzy sang for an hour and half today, all the way around walmart while I was grocery shopping. It was so funny1

Stacey said...

Too funny!! what a cute girl!

That's how Brianna is,she loves to sing.

Stacey said...

Love the new blog look!

Corilee said...

I wish I had written down all the cute things you kids have said over the years. Joe's Eileen wrote down the things her kids said on her calendar and then at the end of the she would write them all in a book or journal

Lubs