Monday, November 17, 2008

Some Cute Pics!

We got our pictures back from the photographer last weekend.  I didn't care for the one of my whole family, but I thought that a lot of the other ones were really cute.  However, I think next time we will not try to do my whole family at the same time as we do our individual family since it is a little hard to get the kids to smile and stay focused that long.  However, we did get some cute pics.  Here they are:

For some reason the pictures all look really washed out when I upload them onto the blog.  They are much brighter on my computer, but at least you can see them.

Here is my whole family, 37 people!


Here are Jan and Jenn with all the kids.  This one was funny!  Imagine 16 adults standing behind the photographer being silly and trying to get their children to look at the photographer and smile.  It's a wonder that they didn't all start crying with all the confusion.


Here's a couple of our family shots.  I wish the kids had been smiling, but we had been there for about 1 1/2 hours by then and they had pretty much had it.


I like this one where we are looking into the water.


This is unusual.  Emma never smiles for the photographer.  We got lucky here!


Matthew really did not want to smile at all that day, but I still thought he was cute!


I love this one of Matthew and Daniel.  They look so handsome!


This one is my favorite picture, I LOVE IT!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I think your family pics turned out great Ems. Way cute!

Angela Richards said...

Cute Pictures!! I absolutely love the picture of Matthew! And, WOW you have a big family! I knew you had a lot of Brothers and Sisters but I can't believe all the little kids!!! So Cute.

Corilee said...

I think you got some really cute pictures of your family. So all was not in vain after all.

Rana said...

Emily You are one hot babe! Nice pictures, and I love your FHE :)