Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Third Day of Christmas!

When we got home from looking at the Thanksgiving Point lights last night, this was on our porch:


"On the third day of Christmas, Santa gave to me:  Three Noisy Tubes"

The kids wanted to play with them right then of course, but mommy grinch said it was time for bed so they had to wait until today.  :)


Behind the steering wheel again today I found my surprise:

Yes, I am a closet Glenn Beck fan.  Okay, I guess I'm not any more since it is now public knowledge.  In case you can't tell what it is, it's two key holders in the shape of a key with the words, "We will be the key!" on it.  That is Glenn Beck's slogan.  I'm not exactly sure why there were two, but it was still a pretty funny little gift.

1 comment:

Corilee said...

I just read your last four posts and loved every one of them. "Flat Stanley" is such a cute idea. Janelle posted about her brother doing that awhile back and I thought it was fun that he took Flat Stanley to China with him.

I love long posts maybe Emma could send her Flat Emma to Uncle Larry in China. They will be sight seeing for the next two months so she would "see" alot.

The pictures are darling. Did you give me one of Emma's school pictures? I don't remember ever getting one and would like to have one for my picture wall.

Loves,
Mither