Today is my anniversary and I'm going to copy my sister-in-law's post that she did for her anniversary yesterday. Thanks for the idea Janelle! :)
Here we are on our Wedding Day
And I will post a recent picture of us as soon as I find one.
Here are 9 things I love about you Love - one for each year we have been married!
1. You tell me I'm beautiful just when I need to hear it most.
2. You help me without being asked and look for ways to surprise me.
3. You play with our children and are the most wonderful father.
4. You are always striving to be a better person and helping me to become a better person as well.
5. You are one of the hardest working men I know, yet you slow down and take time with us as a family.
6. You never nit pick me for any of my annoying habits of which there are many you could easily nit pick about.
7. You love me even when I don't.
8. You give more of yourself each day.
9. You make me feel like I am more than I could ever hope to be.
Thanks you for being you and for loving me! I love you, Daniel!



4 comments:
Happy anniversary! I hope you guys had a great day!
What a brilliant idea ;) ;)
You guys are such a cute couple. It's always uplifting being around you guys, and I appreciate that :)
Happy 9 years!
AWH that is so cute. Happy Anniversary!
I'm glad you could have such a memorable time together. I've never even thought of doing anything so interesting and fun on our anniversary.
We'll have to be more creative in that department next year.
Post a Comment