Sunday, March 15, 2009

Help!! I need ideas!

So, here's the deal.  I have to do a float for my ward again this year and I need some help with ideas of what to do.  So, please leave me a suggestion of what you think a good idea would be.  The more the better, so if you want to ask friends or other people and get me more ideas, it would be greatly appreciated.

The theme that the float has to follow is, "If I could I would..."  It's pretty broad, so most any idea will do.  Thanks in advance for any help.  :)

3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

If I could I would Walk in my legacy shoes. And the float could be a little house with an older couple with many families on it. Or you could have your whole family on it. :D Anyways that is one of my ideas. Love ya

Unknown said...

Well, a good "beauty contest" answer is "feed the world". Then you could decorate the float in a foody theme. Mmmmmm I'm hungry. :) Maybe you could be sponsored by a food storage store, lol.

Corilee said...

Since I missed your last post somehow, I just wanted to say how darling Matthew looks peeking out behind the TV.

I haven't a clue what to say about your theme except another beauty contest answer. "If I could I would proclaim world peace." Cheesy, huh. Oh well, what else can you do with a theme like that?

Lubs, Mither