We recently told Emma that mice carry disease and so we don't want them in our house. The next day I was doing her hair for school and she saw a spot on my oh so clean mirror. The following conversation took place:
Emma (pointing to the spot on the mirror): "Mom what's that?"
Me: "Just a spot on the mirror that needs to be cleaned off."
Emma (after thinking for a moment): "I think it was a mouse that walked across the mirror and dropped some disease on it."
Watch out for those gravity defying, disease dropping mice, apparently they are everywhere! You never know when one might strike a mirror near you. I have since cleaned my mirror! :)
Note to me: explain that the word "carry" does not always mean holding something in one's hands.
Whole 30?????
10 years ago


1 comment:
HAHAHAAA!!!! What a smart kid. That's so funny!
Post a Comment