Saturday, February 12, 2011

About A Month Ago...

We celebrated Bugsy's birthday.  My little boy turned 3.  He's getting so big!

Bugsy wanted a tractor party.  There wasn't much in the way of tractors, so we went with a construction theme.  Here are some pics:


This was the invitation that I ended up emailing because I got around to it too late, as per usual!  :)


We decorated with a bunch of "construction signs" that I made.


We decorated hard hats instead of party hats.  Everyone had a name tag to wear and one to put on their hat.  They each had their name and then a construction tool that started with that letter.  For example Bugsy Bulldozer, Emma Excavator, etc.  We also did a tractor pinata, pin the bucket on the tractor and scoop the rocks (balloons) with your tractor bucket (cake pans.)



Bugsy wanted a tractor cake, obviously.  I finished it around 3:00 in the morning, as usual.  Bugsy loved it and it was well worth the time and effort.  He was so excited about it!


 We did invited all cousins this year.  There aren't that many kids Matthew's age, so the age ranges goes pretty high.


Everyone seemed to have a pretty good time.  Thanks to everyone who came!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!!!

nora.lakehurst said...

Danni Had a BLAST! She keeps asking if she can come play with Emma. Who knew? She just adores Emma. Anyways cute party and cute idea's