Thursday, June 18, 2009

Emma Said... and Braided Hair!

Emma's latest funny phrases:

We were talking about Satan the other day and how he doesn't want us to be happy. Emma said, "We should always follow Jesus and Heavenly Father and be pure-ful and righteous!"

From her "Little Einsteins" videos:

It's the Great Snakes! (Great Sphinx)

Oh no, there's a sporky in there! (scorpion)

Look mommy, there's hi-glifs! (hieroglyphics)

I love to listen to the things she says sometimes!




We put Emma's hair in a bunch of little braids last night so it would be "curly" today. Here are a couple of pictures after we finished braiding.




And here are a couple this morning after we took the braids out. She said, "my hair is all frisbee!"


She was so excited about it! We had a lot of fun doing her hair today!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love kiddie quotes LOL. The one Sabrina says all the time these days that always makes me smile is "papaskull" which is, of course, "popcicle".

Flee said...

I love her little mind. So sweet! And I love her braids. Really, a very cute kid.

I wish Lizzy had long hair, well, I wish she'd let me do the hair that she has. "It's hurts so bad!" She says.

Love the Shamu too! We have the same one!

Stacey said...

Kids say the cutest things!

I love her hair,it looks so darling!

Sandra Nixon said...

Hi Thanks for commenting on my blog! it is so fun to see your two cute little kids!