Okay, I thought I was done catching up, until I remembered several things I forgot. So, I will have to make several more posts to actually be caught up!
We went to Florida in January this year for the World Country Dance Competition. Daniel and I went out on Monday together. Then Jan and Jenn brought the kids out on Thursday. They took the kids to Disneyland on Friday then they watched us dance on Saturday. We all did stuff together the rest of the days. I was in my first trimester of pregnancy, so I was pretty sick, but we all had a pretty good time anyway.
Here are some pics from the comp. The kids got pretty bored since it took a couple of hours, but they survived. Daniel and I took 2nd place in our division. We were a little bummed, but oh well. :)
On Sunday we went to see the temple. The kids had fun running around the grounds and Bella had fun bouncing on daddy's shoulders.
On Monday and Tuesday we went to Sea World. We all really enjoyed it! Tuesday was Bugsy's birthday and we told him we were going to Sea World for his birthday and then we went to the water slide/pool at the hotel that night to finish off his day. That might have backfired though because he started thinking about what he wanted to do for his birthday next year while we were at Sea World. Don't think we are going to be able to take him back to Sea World for his birthday next year.
We had a great time in Florida! It was so nice to be in such great weather in the middle of winter!






No comments:
Post a Comment