Sunday, August 26, 2012

And Even More...

Here are a couple more to catch me up.


Matthew loved preschool!  We are so sad he won't be going there next year because we are moving, but we are grateful he got to go this year!  They had a beach theme for their final program.  He was so cute.  At the end of the program they had all the classes singing and the teacher told them they were having a contest to see who could sing the loudest.  Matthew was yelling at the top of his lungs, no singing, just screaming.  The teacher looked back at me and laughed.


Daniel came to me one day and said, "I think we should do a float to enter in the parades this Summer."  I said, "Sure let's do it."  He said, "Great, the first parade is next Saturday."  We had 1 week to make the float.  It was crazy, but it turned out decent and we had fun walking in the parades this Summer.


I took these pics of the kids and framed them this way for Daniel for Father's Day this year.  Emma and Matthew were pretty easy to get, but Bella took some real effort.  Overall, I think it turned out pretty cute and was worth the effort.


We went to Denver again this year for a dance competition.  I was quite pregnant and didn't compete, but Emma got to compete with Daddy this year.  She had so much fun!!!  She was smiling the whole time they were dancing and was so excited to be there. We also went to the Zoo while we were there.  We split the drive in to 2 days there and 2 days back though, so it seemed like a whole lot of driving.  I think if we do it again, I don't want to split the drive.  We only had one day the whole trip that we weren't driving somewhere.  We did have a good time though and I think the kid's favorite part was swimming in the hotel pool.  :)







No comments: