Friday, April 1, 2011

Black-eyed pea!

I forgot to post this back when it happened, so here it is a little late.  

Bugsy is our crazy little guy!  He likes to run back and forth in the kitchen/living room area.  He was doing this one night as usual when he slipped and hit his cheek on the bottom part of the couch where it is hard.  Here's what happened:



This was actually after about a week.   It got a lot worse the first few days and then slowly started to get better.  It looked much worse than this when we went to church the next day!  We got some teasing about that.  I called him my little black-eyed pea for several days.  I felt so bad every time I looked at it because it just looked like it hurt.  It didn't seem to bother him though.  It has all cleared up now, but I imagine this is just the first of many to come with this little guy.  

As a side note, he did something the other day that we were praising him for.  I don't even remember what it was now, but when I asked him how he did it he said, "I'm just a cool guy."  It was so cute!  We love our "cool guy!"

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Aw,poor guy. Good thing kids are tough!

Love the cool guy comment!! :)