In anticipation of our upcoming arrival, we decided to transition Bugsy into a "big boy bed." I was a little worried at first as he really liked the rocking chair. However, we decided that it would be a good idea to do it a couple of weeks before she came so that he wouldn't think the new baby was the reason. So, we decided to do it. He did surprisingly well. He has had only one night so far that he asked to rock in the rocking chair, but he got over it and went to sleep. I am so glad it has not been to big an issue.
The bed is the top part of the bunk bed that Emma has been using, so it has guard rails. This is a very helpful since he falls out of bed easily. Hopefully the transition of putting Bugsy and Emma in the same room will go as smoothly as this transition. Fortunately we aren't planning on doing that for several months, and they are both already very excited about the idea of a bunk bed. Hopefully they will be excited when it actually happens.
Now all we need is a new baby. I am not due until the 20th. However, as usual, Daniel has to go out of town after the baby is born. That being the case, the doctor has set to induce labor on the 16th so that Daniel can be here for the birth. That is next Thursday, less than 1 week! Guess I'd better get my house clean and laundry done before then! : ) Wish me luck!
P.S. This is the 3rd post I've done today. I know you were all waiting for more posts, (heavy on the sarcasm) so if you are bored and have nothing else to do, you can check out the other two posts below. :)


2 comments:
The room looked very manly. Tell Bugsy grandma said so.
Where did the rocking chair end up?
BTW that baby carrier in the last post looked realy cute. How did you find 5 straight hours to make it in?
I thought "realy" looked funny. I really do know how to spell really most of the time %<
Post a Comment