Emma found the apron that Granmda Sperry made for her for Christmas 2 years ago. She decided she wanted to wear it and asked if we could make some cookies. In unusual fashion for me, I agreed. When I put the apron on Emma, Matthew decided that he needed one too. Fortunately, Grandma Sperry had also made one for Daniel and I as well, and I was able to make one of them fit on Matthew. They both looked darling, and you can't even tell in the picture that Matthew has no pants on. :) We had fun making cookies and they turned out tasting pretty good too!
Whole 30?????
10 years ago



3 comments:
Awww, cute! I hate interrupting life somedays for that sort of thing, but it's what they're going to remember. And I never regret it. :)
So very cute! I need to do more things like that with my kids.
I love that story. You guys have so much fun together :)
Post a Comment