Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Time Is It?

I haven't been feeling completely up to par lately and thus we have been spending a lot of time at home. So, we don't have anything too exciting to report, but here are some everyday pics of our kidlets!

Emma is often cold while eating breakfast. Thus her being wrapped in blankets. Bugsy is finally starting to feed himself. Happy day!


This is really actually deceptive. Bugsy has not taken naps a whole lot lately. He is only taking about 2 a week now, thus his very tired expression as he waited for lunch.


This was one of the rare occasions when Bugsy did take a nap and Emma helped me "make" cookies. Really she likes to help eat the cookies! :)


The kids live for movie time. I let them watch 1 per day. Well, that is usually the case. Sometimes I get a little busy and they watch 2 on days like that. Fortunately it doesn't happen all the time.


While I was putting my makeup on today, Emma was watching the end of "Sleeping Beauty." It got over and the menu started playing the "Once Upon a Dream" waltz. I heard Emma say, "Let's dance Bugsy." I came out and saw them trying to dance together. It was so cute, and of course they ended up on the ground several times giggling mightily. They were darling!

4 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

How fun! Your post are fun even if they are not "exciting" I hope you are getting over your morning sickies. Lubs

Flee said...

Those are some stinky cute kids. Did they inherit the dance gene? I think so! It looks like a fun day in your house.

Unknown said...

Love it! Like they say -- a picture is worth a thousand words!!! I guess that makes this post quite lengthy ;)

I think seeing the everyday sillies are the best :D

Corilee said...

Loved the pictures, especially the one of making cookies. Hey I have a beater just like that:) works great, doesn't it? I love my Kitchen Aid. I haven't made bread for over a month now, though. I don't know if I could stand the smell and not take a bite yet.

Matthew looks so cute in his "nap" pictures.