Friday, January 29, 2010

"I Dis Wake Up"

I put Matthew down for a nap about 20 minutes ago. About 5 minutes ago, he came running out of his room and told me, "I dis wake up! I dis git out my bed!" I suppose the days of napping are pretty much gone as he learned how to climb out of his crib this morning. At least Emma waited another year to stop taking naps. On top of that I am enjoying morning sickness which of course is completely misnamed since I am sick all day and not just in the morning. Why do they call it morning sickness? Oh well, here we go with another phase of life. What an adventure!

7 comments:

Corilee said...

Have you been able to watch him climb out of his crib yet? I wonder how he does it without killing himself.

It's probably better not to try to see it. Easier on the nerves.

Sorry about the "morning" sickness. I hardly ever had it - just horrendous depression.

Happy Day! (can you have a happy day and still be pregnant?)

Lubs, Mither

Flee said...

Sad that naps are over. And WOO HOO for baby #3! I'm so excited for you guys! Sorry about the sicky stuff, it's horrible. I hope it passes quickly.

Stacey said...

It's a sad day when they get old enough to climb out of their crib. No longer are they trapped! I hope he still takes naps for you!

"Morning" sickness is definitely not the right name for it. Are you taking meds? Those helped me a lot. I'm almost 15 weeks now,so the worst of it is over. It went pretty fast for me,I hope it does for you too.

Unknown said...

Okay, so first of all -- since when were ya telling us all you're pregnant?!?!?! Congratulations and all that. Sorry you're sick. That's no fun :(
If you need to change little Bugsy into a toddler bed we still have two nice white wood toddler beds hanging out in our garage. We bought them new for our girls. If you want I can send ya a picture. I'm sure you could paint them cutesy if you felt up to it too :)

Jan said...

What a cute little boy. I can just hear him saying that!

I hope you feel better soon as well. I am always amazed at what you wonderful women go through to bring a child into the world...

nora.lakehurst said...

Good times. How is it I miss what you post. Grrrr anyways YAY for prego. And yeah try that stuff Stacey uses. It does help alot. :( pretty soon the whole world is going to be prego and I alone will not be. Love ya

Holly said...

Sorry to hear about your morning sickness. That is the worst feeling! I hope it passes quickly for you. Congratulations on being pregnant!!! That is wonderful! (It's kind of ironic that something so wonderful can make one so miserable for awhile.)

Thanks for the tips on picasa. I'm going to experiment with it when I get some free time-hopefully soon!