Matthew got his first haircut on Saturday, December 27th. When I took him in, the girl cutting his hair found that he has 5 cowlicks on his head. She said the hair on the top at the back of his head won't ever lay flat, so the best thing to do is to cut it really short. Bummer!! Oh well, he was so good the whole time. When she started to cut with the scissors, he wanted to see what she was doing and started moving his head, but I blew some bubbles for him. He loved the bubbles and just kept laughing over and over again. It was so cute and very helpful because it made it possible for her to finish cutting his hair. He was so cute!
Here is his hair before it was cut! It was so darling, but it was always falling in his face.
All done!! Good thing aunt Jenny came and brought her camera or we wouldn't have any pictures of this momentous occasion.


5 comments:
What a cuuuuuuute baby boy!I'm glad the first haircut went so well though it is kind of sad to see him lose his baby hair style.
I loved your christmas post. Janice's "how to catch a man" kit was so funny, it cracked me up. Where'd you find the camel again? We just gotta get one of us with the camel.
The nativity pictures were priceless. I had forgotten that Daniel played the inn keeper. What good natured men we have in our family to pitch in in a time of need.
My short term memory problem is shooting off sparks again and interfering with what I remember doing or seeing. I don't remember reading any of the posts you've written lately. I did notice that I commented on one of them so I must have at least read one of them at some point. Oh well, it is fun to read them again and not know what they are going to say. So, anyway, that is the reason I am commenting on this post some of the comments I would have written on your earlier posts.
Lub Lubs,
Mither
Cute baby boy! He looks so big now. I guess he isnt going to be a baby for long huh. He is going to soon be one. AHHH I cant believe how big everyone is getting.
YES! He is such a handsome boy! I love his haircut. Lizzy too, has cowlicks all over her head. It's so funny.
Awww,what a handsome little dude! His hair cut looks way cute! Gosh,I can't believe he will be one on Saturday!
I love his hair! He is growing up so fast.
Post a Comment