I'm getting closer! Hopefully Ill be caught up before our new little baby comes because I know I'll be behind again then!
This was in February this year. Emma had a fascination with unicorns for a couple of months and made several unicorn horns to wear. On this day, Matthew and Bella decided they wanted one too! I LOVE Bella's little tiny horn, I think it is so darling. She wore it for a while too. They were so cute!
Bella's first time plying in the snow. This was not her favorite experience. :) She didn't like it when she fell in the snow because she got cold. The fact that she could barely move or walk made her falls frequent. It was not a great combination! So we all ended up in the back yard on the swing set. She really liked that. Emma and Matthew had fun the whole time though. They love the snow!
Easter was on April 8th this year. We had our annual Easter BBQ on Saturday the 7th. We all had fun as usual. I was quite surprised at Bella. Both Emma and Matthew didn't do much at her age, but I guess since she loves candy so much, she was going to town. She got almost as much candy as Emma and Matthew did. Don't get between a girl and her candy! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment