Yes, Bella's birthday was 5 months ago. Better late than never right? ;)
Here are some pics of the celebration. We did a "Belle of the Ball" celebration.
Here is our little princess. She was a little shy as usual, and didn't eat much cake, but she seemed to have a good time.
We decorated with royal flags and a royal cake. I was only up until about 11:00 the night before which is a lot earlier than I am usually done. The cake took a lot less time than it usually does. Notice the torch to light the candle, obviously you need a blow torch for your birthday candles. :)


We all got to decorate our own crowns, had some lunch and of course since it was a ball we did some dancing. It was realy cute to see the kids doing the "Hokey Pokey," "The Chicken Dance," and following me in line dance. They seemed to have a good time. I was just glad we didn't have any big problems and I got to actually see the birthday girl during the party. Simplifying can be a great thing some times. :)





1 comment:
Cute! And yes better late than never. Simple is always the way to go. I think when Dannan gets married I am going to have just cupcakes and candles. LOL JK. But seriously you are amazing with your cakes. I think you need to just take it easy with the next few birthdays you totally deserve it.
Post a Comment