that I won't get around to sending out this birth announcement. So I'll post it here. For all 2 of you who read my blog, you already know that we had a new baby, but I made the announcement and it turned out alright, so I've got to put it somewhere.
You can click on it to see it larger.
Other things we've been up to:
Emma got her first school pictures taken and I think she looks darling.
She is doing well in school despite the fact that she really does not like homework. She seems to be very good at the memorizations. They worked on Psalm 100 in class and she had it all memorized 2 weeks before she had to recite it without any help at home. It's 5 verses, so it's pretty long for a 5 year old, and we think she's pretty great!
She also has a loose tooth as of Sunday and she is so excited. It is likely that we will have pictures with a missing tooth soon, so stay tuned.
Bella is getting bigger every day. Here she is having her first tea party. She is smiling and cooing now and I am loving it. Hopefully I'll get around to taking more pics of her since she changes and grows so fast, but we'll see if that happens. She is doing much better since she got on medicine for the reflux and even goes about 6 hours between feedings at night. This is totally new for us since with both of the others it took at least 6 months to get to that point. Hallelujah!
Emma and Matthew love "horsey" rides! Daddy loves his kidlets and is happy to oblige. Emma and Matthew are doing surprisingly well with Bella. This has been a much easier transition so far than when we brought Matthew home. We put them both in Matthew's room and they were very excited about the bunk bed. Other than the first night when Emma decided to wake Matthew up in the middle of the night to play, it has worked out quite well. They are such good kids. We are so blessed to have them.





6 comments:
Beautiful announcement! She's such a cute baby :)
Cute and I am very sure there are more than two people who read your blog. Just not as many post. No one really post on my post so its okay. I just do it for myself really. Well she is cute and we will have to come over and visit sometime so I can acutally hold that cutie before Jen steels her from me.
The announcement is way cute. :)
I love Emma's picture,her hair is so darling!
I'm glad Isabella is sleeping well. It's so nice when that happens. :)
love the announcement! what a good idea to post it on the blog . . . I may just have to do the same thing! Then I won't feel bad for finding a whole stack of them that I forgot to send when the baby is almost 4 years old. (that happened with joe-joe)
She is so sweet! I love that all your kids look alike. :) And WOO HOO for sleeping well!
I'm a reader and a fan...love to catch up with your family!
Post a Comment