Sorry, I thought I had already posted this, so this is pretty old. Oh well, that's pretty normal for me. :)
For another Summer field trip we went to the farm at Thanksgiving Point on July 22 and had a wonderful time! The kids loved the animals and we even got to feed them this time, which both of them, but especially Matthew loved. We saw them washing a cow and they also brought a little pony out for the kids to pet. It was so cute!

Petting/feeding the pony, looking at the ducks and feeding the goats. Matthew kept trying to feed the pony's side. I don't think he understood that it had to go in the mouth.

Here are the pony rides. Emma was so excited and loved the whole thing. Matthew was less than excited and I basically had to hold him on the pony. I didn't think he really liked it, but then when I took him off he said "gin" (again) so I guess he must have liked it some. Or else he just doesn't ever want to do what I want him to do which is really quite likely.
We had a great time! Thanks Melis for planning all of these wonderful Summer field trips!


1 comment:
So cute. I didnt even notice it till I went to your moms blog and I was like "WHA!!!" ok well I am glad you posted this. And the bird thing was cute too and also the whole other stories that I read and caught up on.
Post a Comment